To Download Official Notification(Click Here)
EXAM REGISTRATION LAST DATE
Without Late Fee 18-02-2017
With Late Fee of Rs.100/- 20-02-2017
With Late fee of Rs.1000/- 21-02-2017
* (Application to be submitted at JNTU Kakinada)
[A] FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) Rs. 770/-
[B] FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) Rs. 265/-
FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL) Rs. 390/-
FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL) Rs. 515/-
FOR FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL) Rs. 770/-
Detailed Time Table for theory Examinations will notified in the J.N.T. University. Kakinada website. www.jntuk.edu.in
Note: (i) Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for registration for examination in respect of malpractice/ court cases/ credits.
(ii) Hall Tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.
1. Applications should enclose the Xerox copies of latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
2. APPLICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE OFFICE OF THE RESPECTIVE PRINCIPAL’S OF THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGES AND DULY FILLED IN APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE HANDED OVER IN THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGE OFFICE WITH NECESSARY FEE. 3. The Principals are requested to submit the filled in applications to the Controller of Examinations (UG), J.N.T. University Kakinada as per schedule given below.
4. Lab Examinations will be conducted after completion of the theory examinations and dates shall be intimated soon.
5. All the above Examinations will be conducted in jumbling system.
6. The Payment of Total Examination Fee (Without Fine/Rs. 100 Fine/Rs. 1000
Fine) is to be made through Online Link provided in the portal on 23.02.2017.
After Payment a “Payment Form” will be generated which is to be printed.
7. The College has to Submit the printed Payment Form and filled in student
applications along with attendance Reports during 25.02.2017 without fail as
per the Schedule given below.
Applications are to be submitted on the following Dates: 1 East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Visakhapatnam Districts on 25.02.2017 (Saturday) 2 Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Guntur and Prakasham Districts
on 25-02-2017 (Saturday)